TightFist Finance Privacy Summary
How do we collect and use personal information
At TightFist Finance we collect personal information data to as part of our business strategy and so we can best serve you, our readers. We want to provide the best content that suites your needs and to communicate with you the best content, products, promotions, and services.
Types of information that we may include your contact information; comments, chat and opinions; Transaction and payment information; location information; information provided to us by third parties such as social media networks and Google.
Personal information is collected from you in different ways. Some examples of how we collect information include:
- From third-party partners. We may collect personal information from our third-party partners who help us provide service or help to provide better service with additional information.
- When you visit our site and use our services. We collect some personal information automatically as you use our service.
- When you voluntarily submit information to us. We collect personal data when you subscribe to email and marketing communications, comment, make a purchase, or send it to us.
We may link or combine information that we collect about you from various sources to help ensure a consistent user experience regardless of how you interact with us – online, on mobile, or on social media.
How do we share information?
We share information with others for various reasons in order to provide our services, respond to your requests, improve your experience, and to conduct our business. For example, we may share information with:
- Select third parties, so they can provide you with information and marketing messages about products and services you may enjoy.
- With third parties to fulfill your request, such as when you choose to share your information with TightFist Finance or when you engage in third party promotional activities.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TightFist Finance’s assets, whether as going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site visitors is among the assets transferred.
What choices do you have?
We understand you may want choices in how your personal information is processed and shared. Information collected is dependent on how you use our services. Your choices may include:
- Cookies. You may disable cookies and other tracking technologies through your browser settings.
- Email communications. You may choose to unsubscribe from our emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link located in our emails. You may also change your email settings to prevent automatic downloading of images that may contain tracking technologies.
- Interest based advertising. If you would like to opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit Network Advertising Initiative’s page to learn more. Some opt-outs may need your cookies enabled in order to accept your opt out. If you use multiple devices, you may need to repeat the opt-outs on each device. You may also choose to opt out of specific companies interest based advertising such as Google through your account settings.
At TightFistFinance.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit TightFistFinance.com, our partner websites, and how we safeguard your information.
1. What information do we collect and how we use it
We collect information when you use and visit our site, use our products or services, voluntarily submit information, comment or contact us, subscribe to mailing lists, make a purchase, click on an ad, take a survey, participate in promotions, and from third parties.
Information is collected automatically, such as when you visit our site, and voluntarily, such as when you submit your email to subscribe to our marketing emails.
We use third parties to help collect, store, manage, and use information. Such information collected from third parties may include:
- Location information
- Your personal contact information
- Payment and transaction information
- Information provided and stored on social networking
- Comments, opinions, and other information from internet usage.
A good practice is to always assume personal information is being collected when using the Internet. Please keep reading to learn more on the types of information we collect and how it is used.
2. Information collected through cookies and tracking software
When you use our site or services, read our emails, or any form of interacting with us via the internet, we and our third party partners automatically collect information.
This information is used to better our business services, promote our brand, sell products and advertising, maintain a relationship with you, provide you with valuable information, and for other business purposes.
There are multiple ways that we collect your information. Information is collected through a variety of tracking technologies and cookies, implemented by us and our third party partners. Such tracking technologies may include cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technology, flash objects, and other similar technology.
Information may be collected automatically and combined with other information that is collected directly.
3. Third party data collection and interest based advertising
We partake in interest-based advertising and use third party advertising companies to show you targeted ads based on your browsing history and data we have collected. We allow third party advertising companies, social network/media companies, and other third party companies to collect information about your use of our website so they may play or display ads on our service, other websites, apps or other media or services you may use on any devices you may use.
Typically, third parties use similar tracking technologies (as mentioned previously) to collect information such location, time and date of site visits, browser type, device type, and other information. Such information may be connected to an account identifier, which may be shared with us to help identify you across devices. We may use cross-device linking to show interest based advertising across one device to the next.
We and third party partners use this information to serve you interest based advertisements which are may be more relevant to your interests and provides us better reporting, analytics, and market research for how individuals access and use our services.
Third party partners
Our site uses numerous third party programs to show interest based advertising, data collection, site monetization, and other business interests. Examples of third party partnerships may include:
Google AdSense and DoubleClick DART
We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey). DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites using this advertising by visiting:
Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
We are a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Other affiliate links and sponsored content
We use other affiliate links and sponsored content for monetization purposes. When a purchase is made through an affiliate link or sponsored content posted, we at TightFistFinance.com may earn a commission.
Email service providers
We use email service providers to collect emails for the purposes of sending you targeted marketing emails, sponsored content, affiliate marketing, personalized ads, product information, and any information that may be of value to you.
4. How do we share your information
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Promotional partners: Third parties who we partner with to provide contest or sweepstakes or any promotional service.
- Third party websites and partners: Third party websites and social media companies to provide information and marketing services that may be of interest to you.
- The public: any information posted on our site, social media, or communications with us may be shared with the public.
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transactions: To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TightFist Finance’s assets, whether as going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site visitors is among the assets transferred.
- Service providers and advisors: third party vendors that provide services for us or on our behalf, such as, providing targeted advertisements, payment processing, data services, tax and accounting services, mailing or emailing services, web hosting, analytic services, or any other business service providers.
- Law and legal reasons: We comply with law enforcement and applicable laws. Information that is subject to subpoenas or reasonable belief as determined by us is subject to be shared with applicable governing bodies.
5. Your choices and control over your information
You may unsubscribe from our marketing emails by using the unsubscribe link provided in any of our communications. You may also configure your email preferences to prevent downloading of images that may contain tracking software.
Interest based advertising
If you would like to opt out of interest-based advertising, please visit Network Advertising Initiative’s page to learn more. Some opt-outs may need your cookies enabled in order to accept your opt out. If you use multiple devices, you may need to repeat the opt-outs on each device. You may also choose to opt out of specific companies interest based advertising such as Google through your account settings.
You may disable cookies through your browser settings. Doing so may result in functionality issues when using our site or services.
6. How we store and protect your information
Your information is important to us and we take measures to ensure the security of your information. No system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information. In the event of any data breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and may contact individuals whose information may have been compromised and take additional steps as applicable to laws and regulations.
7. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13 on this site. Should you believe information has been inadvertently collected, please notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take corrective action to remove the data.
8. Links to other web sites and services
Last Update 4/26/2021.